Saturday 31 August 2013

August Favourites























































It's finally the end of August which mean I have officially been blogging for a month now. Woohoo!! To end this month post, I decided to wrap it up with the typical monthly favourites post. This month favourites are all about the old and new goodies discoveries.

Jouer Matte Moisture tint in Porcelain
For the past couple of months, I have been digging Jouer Matte moisture tint (review here). Wearing it religiously almost everyday when I'm wearing makeup. I would say that this would be my HG base product. I just could not believe how incredibly smooth and blendable it's on the skin. It looks so natural, great for a no-makeup makeup look.

Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in translucent, this powder works wonder. I believe almost everyone including their mom have this powder. It's cheap and reliable.

MAC Fix+
I bought this ages ago thinking it would be a great multipurpose product. But I could not seem to like it as much as I thought. I was trying to finish it up and ended up loving. I mainly use it as a finishing spray to make my face look less cakey and powdery. I would probably gravitate toward this on the colder season.

Maybelline Instant Age-rewind concealer 
I would say, this concealer lives up the hype. The unique ball-like applicator makes applying the concealer more fun.

Maybelline the Collossal in Cat eye
I have a super stubborn straight lashes and when I apply mascara, it wouldn't hold up the curl at all which really pissed me off. I tried trying different types of mascara, from the high to low. But it seems like this is the only mascara that holds up the curl. Although, I did try the Falsies and it's pretty awesome but it kind of irritates my eyes sometimes.

NARS Satin lip pencil in Yu
By now, you would probably know my love affairs towards Nars product. I just love every single product that I have purchase from them. And this time, it's their new release Satin lip pencil in Yu. The texture is very creamy and moisturising on the lips. The colour payoff is very intense and vibrant. Been using it to rock the gradient lip looks(tutorial here).


TonyMoly Crystal Blusher in Milky Violet
This blusher has been laying around in the corner of my vanity for the longest time. I did not seem to give as much attention as I should. Decided to give it some love this month and fell in-love all over again. The colour is very unique, I would say a pastel purple or a lilac. It gives a subtle glow from within when I wear this. Very flattering on pale or fair skin.

Origins Make a Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment
I wear this as a moisturiser during the day. It has a very lightweight gel consistency texture which does not feel greasy or oily when applying it on the skin. I find that it gives just the right amount of moisture to the skin.

IndeedLab Hydraluron
Great serum for great skin. Instantly loving it. Have been using it religiously since I bought it. I have even bought a backup as Priceline is having a 30% off sale at the moment. I did a mini review in my night time routine post.




So, what's your favourite product during this month? Please share in the comments down below. Would love to hear about yours.




3 comments:

  1. I've never tried a lilac blush but the TonyMoly looks really pretty :) I've been meaning to try the Maybelline Instant Age-rewind concealer - I think I've seen pretty much every blogger and YouTuber use it at least once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it! So many people have raved about the jouer tinted moisturizer, I'm definitely going to get it! I'm glad that you found my blog and left your link! Your blog is amazing and the photography is gorgeous! I might have to steal a few tips from you! Following you now! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx lovely ! :)) glad that you enjoy my blog.
      the jouer tinted moisturiser is so worthed! they're indeed amazing.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...