Sunday 4 August 2013

NOTD: SinfulColors Endless Blue




 Sinfulcolors - Endless blue AU$4.95


I have always wanted to try Sinful's nail polish. From what I know, it has not been that long since it first launched in Australia. Maybe around the beginning of this year (Please don't quote me!). They provide a great selection of colours and very budget friendly for only AU$4.95 at Priceline or even better AUS$4 at Kmart. I wanted to try it out first before buying a bunch more, so I'm holding myself to just pick one colour. I wasn't particularly looking for a specific colour but Sinful's Endless Blue is just too pretty to pass up.

SinfulColour Endless blue is a royal blue with a cream texture. I was pretty satisfied with the quality and the application of the nail polish. You can probably get away with only one coat, but just in case I did mine two coat. It goes on very smooth and creamy.  For a mere AU$4, I'm not complaining. Considering how ridiculously expensive nail polish here is, for a drugstore nail polish like Revlon cost about AU$16.


Do you like Sinful? Any colour recommendation??

6 comments:

  1. I haven't actually tried any SinfulColors polishes, but the colour of this is absolutely beautiful. The quality sounds good too! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love this post :) I'm your newest follower! I've just started a new beauty blog it would mean the world to me if you could check it out and let me know what you think.

    Thanks so much!
    Daisy Dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour looks amazing! such an eyecatching blue :)

    http://pinkgoldpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is such a lovely electric blue! I must confess I do love beauty products but I've never understood the fascination with nail varnish, so i'm probably the worst person to make a recommendation!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! i used to be like that as well, but eventually I started to appreciate the power of nail varnish ;)
      you might probably want to start with a nude colour nail polish as it looks so neat and pretty on.

      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...