Sunday 18 August 2013

Priceline Haul : 50% sale off Maybelline







For the past few months, Priceline has been pretty good to us, giving heaps of sales and discounts. Unfortunately, I missed all those chance (le sigh), the 40% sale off all makeup and 40% sale off all skincare

And now, they are currently having a pretty good offering. Half price for all Maybelline and other good deals (see here). I convinced myself not too missed this chance again. So I head down to Priceline before going to work. I have been eyeing on their new collection of  the Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded and Inked Pink , but they ran out of it. So, I just repurchased my HG mascara which are the Falsies and the Colossal Cat-eye. They cost for about $9AUD each, such a steal. While looking around the Maybelline ails, I could not passed up the Maybelline Colour Show nailpolishes. The $2 tag intrigued me.  Since I'm loving their age rewind concealer, I thought why not try their Dream Lumitouch concealer, they remind me of my YSL touche eclat. I also bought the Colour Vivid lipstick in Fushia Flash. My shopping didn't stop there, I picked a nailpolish from Rimmel as they're currently having a 20% off as well.  


I wanted to try on a new foundation, should I pick up the Revlon Nearly Naked or Maybelline Fit Me foundation??????? 


Anyway, what did you guys get from the deals?? Any product recommendation that I should try?



1 comment:

  1. I was in priceline today as well, shame barely branded and inked in pink are always sold out , great priceline haul !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...