Thursday 26 September 2013

Budget Find : Daiso Brushes and Makeup Sponge Detergent Cleaner






Last week or so, I went to Daiso. I love visiting store like Daiso as I can find some gems from there and it's really fun. If you are not familiar, Daiso is a Japanesse store that sells all item at $2.80. They sell all sorts of things.

While wandering around the aisle, I noticed this so-called Detergent for puff and sponge. I thought I should just try it out for a mere $2.80, I got nothing to lose.  To be honest, I dislike cleaning my brushes, it's such a chores. Who else is with me ?? I hope I'm not alone.

This detergent works miraculously. I tried it on both of my old and new beauty blender, and it cleanse it like a dream. Although, the older one still has a stain on it due to my lack of care in cleaning it regularly.  I think this detergent is a good alternative to MAC brush cleanser. Moreover, I tried using this to clean my brushes and it works as well.

So, I am delightful to say that now, I do not need to spend so much money just to clean my brushes and sponge. So glad that I found this detergent. I'll keep on buying them.



Have you try this ? What do you think about it ??


1 comment:

  1. Cute! I've read so much about Daiso before, I really want to visit one. If I had one here in my country, I'd probably buy WAY too many things there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...