Monday 9 September 2013

Coveting now #2

coveting now 2







































1. Jouer Luminizing Moisture tint : I love their matte moisture tint version so much that I would love to try the luminizing version as well. 

2. Escentric Molecule Molecule 01 : I'm on the hunt looking for a new perfume as I'm running low. I heard about this perfume and become curious. The unique things about this perfume is that the  scent will adapt with our body, so basically everyone will end up with different smell. 

3. Origins Ginzing moisturiser : I adore Origins product. I have tried and used some of their skincare products and I have nothing to complain about. This is one of their new release moisturiser, I'm tempted to try it out as it smells amazing  and feels very lightweight (I try them on at Kit Cosmetic). Very summer appropriate. 

4. Jo Malone perfume : I have been lusting over this perfume for the longest time, I have even put it on my first Coveting Now post back in August. Really want to try one of their scents, but the price kinda putting me off. 

5. Jouer Highlighter : Interested in finding a highlighter that is not overwhelming and looks natural on. After researching a bit about it, Jouer highlighter just tick all the boxes. 

6. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick : Creamy , moisturising and great pigmentation. Absolutely adore this lipstick line. Wanting to try Naked for a nude lipstick , Anarchy for a hot pink and Obsessed for a pretty pink. 

7. Urban Decay Naked Basics palette : I don't actually need another neutral palette but I want it. 

8. Jouer Mineral Powder Blush : Can you tell that I'm a bit obsessed with everything related to Jouer?? Apart from lusting over their base product and highlighter, I really want to try their blushes as well. Especially Peony, the colour is so pretty. 

9. China Glaze nail polish : They got a pretty awesome selection of colours that I wanted to try. 

10. Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer : Kate from Ghostparties rave about this primer a lot that I have to give it a try ASAP! 

11. Nike Free Run shoes : I need a running shoes. 

12. Michael Kors Selma Bag : Isn't it pretty? A girl can never have too many bags as well as shoes and makeup. 




What are you coveting at the moment ? Mind sharing your wish list with me in the comments below. Would love to know yours as well. 




4 comments:

  1. Your list looks somewhat similar to what my wishlist looks like in terms of beauty products. I'm dying to try Jouer products and the Origins Ginzing moisturiser.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhh that bag! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have and absolutely LOVE the Urban Decay Naked Basics! It's definitely a must have as matte palettes are pretty hard to come by! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...